Full-time and part time positions available
Come and Join us at Burton HomeCare, and work with for a company that cares for their Staff & Clients.
At Burton HomeCare, we are offering you the opportunity to be one of the highest paid carers within Exeter.
Depending on your experience you could earn up to £18.00ph on bank holidays please have a look at our pay scale below.
If your still unsure, please see our 5 Star reviews from our staff.
Feel free to call us on 01392 340222 if interested and would like to know more, We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Role & Requirements
With our current clients we need Female carers & that Live in Exeter. We are looking for people who are passionate about providing care of the highest quality & are self-motivated, approachable, patient, empathetic and a people person.
We are seeking reliable, flexible Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers with a full driving licence to provide a Domiciliary care service that clients deserve enabling them to remain living in their own homes.
You will be required to travel in your own vehicle to client’s homes within Exeter and the surrounding area.
Some personal and intimate care may be required if you feel you are able to work with individuals on a one to one basis and meet the continuing needs for the clients please give us a call for a chat or email use for further information.
Not a prerequisite but successful applicant will be expected to obtain the care certificate within an agreed time frame.
• Free Uniform.
• Free Induction & Training.
• Free P.E. supplied.
• Comprehensive training giving you real opportunities for development.
• Support with NVQ Diplomas at level 2 and 3 after qualifying period.
• Workplace pension.
• Mileage paid.
• Career progression encouraged.
• 28 days paid holiday pro rata.
• Bank Holidays Paid (If Working) @ Time &Half.
• Job Satisfaction.
Rates of Pay: & Bank Holiday Rate
• Entry Level, (No Experience) £10.00 Per Hr ---------------------- Bank Holiday Rate £15.00ph
• At least 1-year experience £11.00 Per Hr --------------------- Bank Holiday Rate £16.50ph
• NVQ 2 & Above in Health & Social Care £12.00 Per Hr ------- Bank Holiday Rate £18.00ph
• Mileage Paid at 25p Per Mile
• Bank Holidays Paid (If Rota Day of Working) @ Time &Half.